HydraFacial Keravive is a unique, relaxing treatment designed to cleanse, nourish, and hydrate the scalp
for fuller and healthier−looking hair. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial Keravive will
vary from person to person.
• Your scalp may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours depending on scalp sensitivity. In the event that these reactions occur, discontinue use of the take home spray until they are resolved.
• You may experience slight tingling and/or stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
• Do not use aggressive exfoliation, scrubs etc one week prior to treatment and one week post treatment.
• Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of symptoms.
• The scalp can be susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Always avoid excessive sun exposure. We recommend using a minimum of SPF 30 sunscreen, protective clothing and accessories when exposed to the sun.
Do you have any of the following?
Have you recently?
I acknowledge the following:
Photos may be taken before, during and after the HydraFacial Keravive treatment. Photos will only be
used with my written approval for education, promotion or advertising purposes.
The information provided has been explained to me and all my questions have been answered to my
satisfaction. I have read the above information, and I give my consent to have the HydraFacial Keravive
treatment by the staff at...
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read the above information and give my consent to be treated with the HydraFacial System. This consent form Is valid for all future HydraFacial Keravive treatments. I will alert the staff If there are any future changes to my medical history.